Sentosa: Luge, Skyride & Universal Studio Singapore

/
0 Comments
Sentosa is like my second home now, have been visiting sentosa every now and then... On this week itself went twice there! Went with my beloved girls, my lovable cousins for luge and skyride on the weekday and on the weekend to Universal Studio Singapore (USS) with my friend :)

If you are a Singaporean, you should know what Luge and Skyride are but if  you are wondering what it is or if you are a foreigner and you don't know what they are, feel free to read below:

What is Luge?
The luge is a self-driving car system in which riders control the speed by pushing a pair of handlebars back and forth. The luge ride goes downhill, relying on gravitational pull to move. Before taking the luge, we took the Skyride. 

What is Skyride?
Skyride using chairlifts brings riders, luge carts, and the helmets to the starting point of the Luge station. The Skyride is something similar to a ski lift.

Everytime when i take any theme park rides and whenever it goes up real high, i will have the kind of feeling whereby my heart will pump like mad. This is my second time taking the Skyride and it goes really slow so it is not scary as i might thought it was... You guys gonna try both the Skyride and the Luge! I promise that Skyride is not scary at all! While taking Skyride, Jas (one of cousin) was like "OMG! I am so afraid that my slippers will slip and fall all the way down!" and i was like "Phew, luckily i wore a pair of covered shoes and it won't fall off that easily".

LUGE, LET'S GO!

Found some peacock wandering freely around sentosa and this particular one look over at the camera for a moment and stop down to let me take a photo of it! I think that this peacock was thinking : "hey, are you trying to take a photo of me? Ok, i shall stop and let you take some beautiful photos of me".



WEEKEND TO UNIVERSAL STUDIO SINGAPORE
I love USS A lot! Being there for numerous times! This time tried all the other rides that i have never tried in the past like the jurassic Park Rapid ride, Sesame Street Spaghetti Space Chase ride. Shows such as the light camera action and pretty babes singing on the stage. I am real happy when i saw lot of mascots appearing at USS and i run like a crazy girl to them! OMG, just can't resist the cuteness and the excitement in me!
Police! I am trying to direct the traffic over here! 

SEE HOW CUTE IS BETTY BOOP, I LOVE HER SO MUCH! She have sexy lips and a pair of big round eyes! God, she is so cute! I think i gonna get one of her the next time when i visit USS again!

Burgers and fries at "Mel's drive in" at USS! I still think the burgers and fries at KFC, Mcdonalds and burger king taste much better than the one here. The bun of the burger taste a little tough to crunch on but the meat and fries taste quite ok. If you want a quick bite, grab a burger at Mel!

                                                 HMM! I'M SO HUNGRY!

Interaction with the characters at USS! I go mad over all of them!!!! Here's is Marilyn Monroe and me!

Pinnochio. How cute is this little boy!

Betty Boop in real life! She is so cute! (^-^)

Woody woodpecker

Madagascar Stars!

Hey yo yo yo! Are you looking at me???









Lastly here's a "VERY LONG" video of my journey through Sentosa, bear with it! Search for my appearance in the mid of this video. If you are patient enough, do watch everything. Else you can skip parts... Leave a comment on  my blog or over at the youtube channel if you have anything to say, will love to hear from you guys. Also don't forget to subscribe to my youtube channel as well. Hugs and kisses to my dear humans! Peace! ^^



You may also like

No comments:

Yumiko Tan Your Blogger Princess. All Rights Reserved 2015. Powered by Blogger.

Yumiko on Instagram