Day 6: Taiwan, Taipei

/
0 Comments
Last second day of my trip! Went to the 國立台灣博物館 (National Taiwan museum), the world’s largest collection of Chinese art and artifacts, 655,000 pieces in all, from ceramics to curios from imperial collections.


They don't allow people to take photos on the exhibit. But then I secretly took a few! Shhh... This is a translator device where they will actually explain the meaning of some of the exhibits and  artifacts.

Famished! Recommended by many people that I should try the original ding tai fung in taiwan, they say it taste way way better than the singapore version. So headed to the original taipei branch at xinyi road to eat. Actually to be honest, "got different meh?". Ok, anyways it taste good so I can't complain much.
Food ordered: wanton soup, xiao long bao, chicken cutlet, shrimp and pork dumplings, shrimp and pork shiao mai.




Enjoying my food!



After a heavy meal, went to Da an park for a stroke. Saw squirrels again and this time I actually feed it! How can I ever get this kind of chance in Singapore. Most of the time, squirrels in singapore will run away so fast when they ever hear a single sound from you. You can even hardly see them clearly.
I even saw rare bird, close up right in front of my eyes! Will you even see rare bird and wild animals so up close like this in singapore? NO! I wonder does it happened everyday in Taiwan or am I lucky?






After feeding the little cute ones, headed to 五分埔 (wu fen pu) night market. The thing I like about taiwan just like bangkok is that they have lots of night markets which open up till midnight! 五分埔 (wu fen pu) is the best place to buy clothing and accessories, because they comes in a cheaper rate than the rest of the night markets in taipei.





































Then return back to xin men ding night market to do last min shopping and food!




You may also like

No comments:

Yumiko Tan Your Blogger Princess. All Rights Reserved 2015. Powered by Blogger.

Yumiko on Instagram