Day 5: Taiwan, Taipei

/
0 Comments
Waking up in the early morning and proceed on with my journey... to 陽明山國家公園(Yangmingshan National Park) to hike ... I must say the view is magnificent! 360 degree of beautiful scenery! You can even see flowers, squirrels, animals so up close!











  
I realise people in taiwan love dogs a lot and their dogs are all so cute. I realise most of them keep breed of either chihuahua, pomeranian or poodle puppies. OMG! I love chihuahua and pomeranian! Maybe i should consider staying over in taiwan! 
 

















Yangmingshan national park took me like half of the day! Depart from yang ming shan and went to my favourite café of all, HELLO KITTY SWEETS CAFE for dinner! Looking at the hello kitty café videos on youtube like everyday before I go taiwan and the moment when I stepped in there I literately want to scream out loud that, " I am finally here!". The café look so pinkish, gorgeous and girly and I awesomely love it so so much. Most of the food comes in hello kitty shape. Cuteness overloaded! So kawaii and adorable. Seriously, I feel like buying down everything in this café or perhaps I should consider buying down this café if ever I get super rich! LOL! Kidding! Being a big hello kitty fan, I know that there are better hello kitty cafe in japan and korea, etc but ya if  you ever visit taipei, the hello kitty sweets is a must go café! Not only the environment is nice, the food  is tasty as well.



 
















Even the toilet is so kawaii!


I must say today is my happiest day at taiwan! ^^ 2 more days to go and I will say bye bye to taiwan, I gonna miss you and I promise I will be back some days!


You may also like

No comments:

Yumiko Tan Your Blogger Princess. All Rights Reserved 2015. Powered by Blogger.

Yumiko on Instagram