The Poodle Cafe

/
0 Comments
Previously I did a write up on we are the furballs(wtf) café, a petting dog café. if you haven't seen it, click here: http://yumiko-tan.blogspot.sg/2015/07/wtf-cafe.html

Personally for me, I love pomeranian and chihuahua more than poodle. But because I love dogs, so no matter what breed they are, they are always cute to me! Today, here I am here again bringing you to another dog café. If you specially love the dog breed, poodle and you adore the colour pink then I bet you will love the cafe! The café is so girly and gorgeous! My favourite pink with my favourite animals! That's so pretty and kawaii!


Kawaii, isn't it? More seat are available at level 2... Seats are limited so do call and reserve your table with them, if you ever visit.



"The poodle café" concept is way different from "we are the furballs café". At "we are the furballs café", you can't bring your dog to the café as it is plainly a mini petting zoo. As for "the poodle café",
either you are a dog owner or someone don't own a dog, all are welcome. The cafe serve human and dog food, which means that you can dine in together with your dog and other poodles in the café. But if you don't have a dog, fret not! You can still dine in with your friends and even buy the dog food and feed the poodles there.


 The little shopping corner where you can buy cute clothings for your dog.


Even the menu is so cute! 
The furniture there are all so princess-victoria style

See the kawaii dessert! (That's for humans)

Once entering the café, you will be surprise to see lots of poodles running towards you waiting for your cuddles. Let me introduce some of them to you.


Tony
Super hyper and love food to the max.


Milk
Milk is a obedient little girl, I must say.

 Coco
Coco just love food and playing with toys.
Cho-cho
Although cho cho may look big like a teddy bear but please don't think she is a boy. Haha, she is a female! She is a mixed breed dog. She is mixed poodle with chow chow, that's why she look so big! Doesn't she remain you of "ted", the famous talking bear? I always feel so, everytime when I look at her!

Play time with the adorable poodles



Kawaii pinky café for dog lover :) Personally, I love it a lot :) What do you think?



You may also like

No comments:

Yumiko Tan Your Blogger Princess. All Rights Reserved 2015. Powered by Blogger.

Yumiko on Instagram