Welcome To My Blog! :)

/
0 Comments
 Hi guys, it's Yumiko here! I am an awesome lifestyle blogger who have been blogging since 2003 and this is my new official blog!


Yup, this is me! Cute, adorable, chubby? I know I look fat. I was an overweight baby and people always mention that to me! I believe I look adorably kawaii and I bet people will love to pinch that baby fats on my rosy cheeks! Isn't that a robin hood costume or maybe a peter pan one that I am wearing? Do I look like one? Do you even notice something? I wanted to say "Hi, humans" in the photo but daddy didn't manage to capture that moment instead it feels like I was saying "Hey Yo, what's up, Dude!".

























I Growing older! Finally baby fats are gone! I look way slimmer! See how i pose for this photo. Do i look like a star model? Now, i know why i love camwhoring so much! I think i got the genes in built in me ever since young. (^3^) Mummy told me that i was a very vain toddler back then and everytime when i was about to take a photo, i will ask her to get me my hairband. Me: "Mummy, where is my hairband? I want to wear it, mummy!".
Then during my poly days, i started to learn how to put on make-up and stuff. A natural make-up look without any eyeliner but just some eye shadow.. A noob to make-up at that time! Don't think it make a difference at all with make-up on with that bare face. As usual still love taking photos! See... As I say.... It's the genes in me!

Then I grow and grow and grow....
Too obsessive with myself, with my outlook. Camwhore everywhere I go! Blogging is part of my life and i can take tons of photos and re-edit my videos over and over again till I think that it is perfect to be post online ^^ Even if I have only one reader left reading my blog, I will still continue blogging till I can't do it anymore! A perfectionist is what I can say about myself when it comes to my blog!

I may not be the best person in this world, I am not born with a pair of big beautiful eyes with that healthy shiny hair and a pretty, clear, fair perfect face like any Korean pop stars. I have messy bad hair days and flaws. I think I am fortunate enough to have a pair of eyes to see this beautiful world, a nose to smell the fresh air, ears to listen to lovely melodies , a mouth to communicate with people, a heart to feel and i am really grateful about it...

I AM BORN THIS WAY AND THIS IS ME, YUMIKO
WELCOME TO MY AWESOME  BLOG! (^3^) 



You may also like

Yumiko Tan Your Blogger Princess. All Rights Reserved 2015. Powered by Blogger.

Yumiko on Instagram