Are You a Sanrio Fan?

/
0 Comments

Since I am a hello kitty, no doubt that I am also a sanrio fan. All of the characters that Sanrio created are so cute! There are too much characters to be named. Do you know any of them beside hello kitty, dear daniel, little twin stars, my melody and bad badtz- maru? Let me show you some of the more famous characters that sanrio created from the 1970s to 2010s:




1970S to 1990s

 2000s



2010s
Cuteness overloaded! So did you manage to name some of them? All of them bring joy in our lives and especially during our childhood days. Thanks, Sanrio for bringing "cuteness" in my life and i believe that there will be more characters from Sanrio to come. Can't wait for them.


You may also like

No comments:

Yumiko Tan Your Blogger Princess. All Rights Reserved 2015. Powered by Blogger.

Yumiko on Instagram