Day 1: I am a First Time Traveller

/
0 Comments
Guys, i am back from Bangkok! I know it is kind of crazy telling you guys that this is my first time travelling overseas taking a plane! I have been to Johor and sail on a cruise when i was younger (kindergarden days) with the company of my parents and relative. Today in my 20s, i finally got the chance to travel with my friends and take the plane! I am like so happy!! Just can't describe the kind of happiness in my heart!


So i packed my luggage and way to go...
             

First time taking a plane is kind of fun and a little scary at the same time. When the flight was taking off, it dash upwards like a roller coaster! SCARED ME TO DEATH! See the clear blue sky out there!

See the heavenly thick clouds!

DAY 1: ARRIVAL IN BANGKOK
                                   
We arrived at the Suvarnabhumi airport in bangkok and it was a disaster. 3 of my friends went along with me for this trip (1 singaporean guy, and 2 girls who are PR of singapore). The singaporean guy, we shall named him "Mr busy" (Coz he don't wish to review his name) and the two girls who are blood related sisters, elder sister named Xinya and younger sister named Xinting. Xinya is my very close poly classmate and she brought her sister together for this trip.

So the story goes like this... The girls told us to wait for them at the exit of the airport as both of them need to settle their visa document. So we waited and waited, we waited for almost one and a half hours and there is no sight of them. While waiting for them we tried to get help from the staffs around the airport and they don't really understand english at all. They just walk away without even finish listening to our sentence. This is kind of nasty and rude. In our mind, we are thinking: "we are done this time!". Then Mr busy suggest that he will go and ask the officer there and get them to let him get into the collecting of luggage area to find the girls while i wait for the girls at the arrival hall exit area... After 2 hours, finally the girls appear at the exit area and we make me a call to mr busy and get him back to our meeting point...
What actually happened is that the girls are not allow to leave the airport due to their visa issue and the staff told them if they want to get out of the airport, they got to buy a new airfare ticket. WTH! No other kind soul wanted to help them and here comes a greedy stranger who offer to help but in return they must pay him S$20 (480 thai baht). They got no choice left and pay S$20 each to that greedy stranger! They mention to us that they almost wanted to cry and it was indeed a Suay (Unlucky) day for them!

After this 2 disaster hours, we got into a train from the airport and then hop on another train, took a short walk to our hotel. We check in to the hotel and left our things there. We are famished and headed to one of the thai cafe there and we ordered these. Look delicious, don't they? It is INDEED delicious!!! I LOVE!:

Mushroom Tom Yam Soup

Seafood Fried Rice

Spicy Fish

After a nice meal, we shall SHOP, SHOP, SHOP! It's time for my favourite past time, shopping Shopping at Pratunam market was AWESOME! The clothings and accessories and their street food are like so so so CHEAP! OMG!

 Fruit seller! :) Everywhere in bangkok is CHEAP, CHEAP CHEAP! Even their food!

Want some insects as your snack? Want to try a grasshopper, bug or a worm? I DARE U! Seriously, i dare my friends to try them and i actually wanted to try and feel the taste of these bugs! You must be thinking i am a weirdo here but anyways they dare not try it so i give up trying it as well coz it is totally impossible for me to buy a large packet of it and consume it on my own! That's totally gross and i will be called a freaking disgusting BUG EATER!

IT'S DINNER TIME! 
After shopping at Pratnam for the whole day, it's time for dinner and we chose one of the seafood stall selling Zi Char (Stir-fry Chinese home-style dishes) near the road side and we didn't expect that this meal cost us way much cheaper than the meal we had earlier on in the afternoon.
Someone capture my unglam moment! WTH!
Grilled Fish
 
 Chicken salad dish

 To be continue~ "Day 2: I am a First Time Traveller" post!


You may also like

No comments:

Yumiko Tan Your Blogger Princess. All Rights Reserved 2015. Powered by Blogger.

Yumiko on Instagram