Alpacasso And Craftholic Dolls From Japan

/
0 Comments
Recently I am so into alpacasso and craftholic dolls from japan! So what are they? Alpacasso are kawaii characters inspired by Alpaca. Alpaca is a domesticated species of south american camel with a small llama appearance. Kind of look like half camel and half sheep. Do you know that these alpacasso do come in gender. If you see those with eyelashes mean that they are girls and of course those without are boys. As for craftholic dolls, they are cute alien typed animals such as Rab (Rabbit), Sloth (Bear), Korat (Cat), Loris (Monkey), Inu-kun (Dog) and Ribou (Reindeer).  Both of alpacasso and craftholic are from japan and is way too cute, colourful, bubbly and adorable that seem to cheer me up everytime when i look at them! (^0^)



Besides being a hellokitty fan, a blythe and ddung doll lover. I am also a collector of these kawaii adorables alpacasso and craftholic! So here I shall introduce to you all of my adorables!
    My bunny craftholic and she is named after her colour! Yup, rainbow! 

                     Here's peachy, my adorable pink party series alpacasso

This is Viollette!

Left: Sakura and Right: Momo
This is lola, the smallest, youngest and the only boy in my alpacasso collection and you can't find him anywhere because I made it on my own using wool and of course it is inspired by alpacasso.
So, here we have my family of alpacasso and craftholic dolls :) If you are also a fan or after reading my blog and you finally decide to get yourself a cute alpacasso or craftholic. There is two ways you can actually get it! First way is through catching them from the ufo catcher machine and of course the second is via retail shop in singapore shopping malls. These toys can be mostly found  at suntec city, bugis and orchard area. Good luck hunting for one you love! Until next time, see ya! (^3^)♡




You may also like

No comments:

Yumiko Tan Your Blogger Princess. All Rights Reserved 2015. Powered by Blogger.

Yumiko on Instagram