Tribute to Mr Lee Kuan Yew

/
0 Comments
I have been keeping closely to Mr lee news recently as he has been admitted in Singapore general hospital for 46 days, having been admitted on Feb 5 with severe pneumonia and his condition seem to be unstable and worsen, and he remains on mechanical ventilation in the Intensive Care Unit. When I woke up early that morning on the 23march, I heard from my dad that he have passed on. I was so upset to hear about the bad news. When I switch on my television, what I see is that every single channel are flashing photos and videos tribute to mr lee. I even cried as I watched them. Although I may not meet him in person but every time when I read about him in my school textbook during my younger secondary school days and on TV interviews and conferences. The words that he said always enlighten and inspired me. He is my inspirational idol and will be greatly missed by me.
It is a sad moment for all Singaporeans as we mourn the lost of a great man and a great politician, Mr Lee Kuan Yew. A man who sacrifice his whole life building up Singapore from a third world to a successful first class nation. Thanks for your contribution, mr lee. Without you, we won't be having what we have today!
You will always be remembered in the hearts of all singaporeans! Rest in peace and may you reunited with your beloved wife, Mrs Lee in heaven. ♡

Paying my respect to our dear mr lee...

Tribute to mr lee kuan yew
In memory of mr lee kuan Yew
Late 1950s and early 1960s

1960s

1970s

1980s
1990s

Year 2000 and beyond...

Thanks mr harry lee kuan yew for everything you have done. You never leave us just that you have go somewhere far together with mrs lee. Both singapore and singaporeans will miss you! :(

 Life of Mr Lee Kuan Yew (1923-2015)



You may also like

No comments:

Yumiko Tan Your Blogger Princess. All Rights Reserved 2015. Powered by Blogger.

Yumiko on Instagram