Batam Trip With Company

/
0 Comments

My 1st ever trip to Batam. Ya, you are right, you never see wrongly. I have never been to Batam before. I know very mountain tortoise but who cares. Haha... Besides being a blogger, I work as a HR (Human Resource) executive in my company :) (Shall not review where I work. Oops, Sorry!) This time we went to Batam for our end year company retreat. In addition, I am one of the company's welfare committee members and also the Emcee for our company dinner which is happening on the second day of our stay there. All my first time is given to this company. My first time to Batam, my first time being an emcee, my first time organising an overseas trip for a bigger group. For those who haven't been assigned to be part of the company welfare committee, you should be grateful and stop complaining because it is not an easy task to plan an event. While you all are enjoying or asleep in the hotel room, we are discussing on the event itself and worry about what will happened tomorrow. Without talking so h, I shall post some photos for the 3 Days 2 Nights (9 to 11 December 2016) trip.


Such a beautiful scenery. Let's do some yoga! :)

 When we jump up high!


 When we gather as one :) My Colleagues, boss and me! (2 person missing in this photo)

When we have fun!

When I am the Emcee
When we dance to the music

I will like to thanks my boss for giving me the opportunity to be part of this happy family! It's a blessing to have such good colleagues. Cheers and hope all of us will work and play hard as one :)





You may also like

No comments:

Yumiko Tan Your Blogger Princess. All Rights Reserved 2015. Powered by Blogger.

Yumiko on Instagram