Gudetama Cafe

/
0 Comments

Being a café hopper myself, I have been to different kind of cafe. Recently, the in-trend café are the character cafes. You can find lots of them in japan. In Singapore, we have a few too. The hello kitty, pompompurin, pokemon, hungry heros, superhero café. If you have always follow my post, you will have read on my visit to the various cafes. The most recent one is the Gudetama café and here I am! Went on a weekend and the total waiting time for the food and queue is around an hour plus. So do expect to wait. So while waiting, you may want to take lots of selfies like me...

Gudetama is one of the character created by Sanrio. He is a Sanrio character introduced in 2013 based on an egg. Why is he named Gudetama? Gude in Japanese means Lazy and Tama basically means egg. As you can see from the personality of the character, he is always lazy. No wonder, he is called "gudetama" (Lazy Egg). 
 



The decoration of the café... Everywhere is full of gudetama! If you love this lazy egg then you will definitely be in love with this café.





















Look at their mains! I can't even bear to break the eggs because it is too kawaii to be eaten :) Even their desserts are too adorable!

Verdict: Besides the long wait on the weekend, the food is delicious and totally "Yum Yum" , I recommend you guys to come! The main is filling and make you feel bloated! You won't regret!














You may also like

No comments:

Yumiko Tan Your Blogger Princess. All Rights Reserved 2015. Powered by Blogger.

Yumiko on Instagram