CARTOONS💖

/
0 Comments
It's been quite awhile since I blog... I have been more active in instagram hahah if you have one, you may want to check mine out @bloggerprincess :)

While at home, my bro and I were discussing on what cartoon we used to watch when we were little and what children nowadays are watching...  How many of these characters can you even remember? Gosh, so nostalgic!

Some of those:

The power puff girls

My cousins and I just love these girls as they seem to portray the attitude and personality of the three of us.


Pokemon

Pokémon is a cartoon/anime that the entire world knows.. From anime to console games and now on the mobile (Pokémon, go!). To be honest, I have lost track on how many episodes are there in Pokémon...


Pinky and The Brain 

Pinky, the crazy and dumb mice
The Brain, the smart and always get angry and agitated mice 


Felix The Cat

All I remember is the theme song~ Felix the cat, the wonderful wonderful cat!


Tom and Jerry
The cute little mouse and the dumb tom cat... 


Looney Tunes

Funny characters that bring laughter to my childhood!


Sailormoon,power rangers and so much more... I wonder what children watch nowadays though I know some cartoon or show that we used to watch still exist in a different version but the original/ first version is always the best!


You may also like

No comments:

Yumiko Tan Your Blogger Princess. All Rights Reserved 2015. Powered by Blogger.

Yumiko on Instagram