NEW YEAR, NEW GOALS 2020

/
0 Comments
Hey guys. I know it's been quite a long since I been blogging. If you are new here, let me update you what I been doing recently. As you know i am a part time blogger and on the end i do have my own full time job as well just like anyone of you here. I am a HR (Human Resource) professional.
HR and blogger kind of link a way or the other. As a blogger, you meet different bloggers and get to know people from different walks of life. As a hr as well you have opportunity to meet all sort of people. From good to bad and weird!

Not only that, you will need to manage your employees, keep an update of their performance at work but their emotions and well being as well. Understand their concerns and listen to their grievances like a counselor or psychologists. This portion I must say is a kind of skill that is different as a blogger and I am still constantly learning every single day. 

My goal now is to have more work life balance and to have more time to blog!

So sorry to those who still read my blog and support me since day 1.  My goal for 2020 is to post regularly and content may be different. You may see more of photos and quotes than long winded words poses that I always used to write so that I wont bored you all to death. 

Do follow me on my other social media channels, so that you can get update on my recent photos and events.
INSTAGRAM: @yumik0tan
FACEBOOK PAGE: @yumiko.sg
YOUTUBE:https://www.youtube.com/user/TheYumik0

LOVE YOU GUYS! THANKS FOR ALL YOUR LOVE & SUPPORT! 


You may also like

No comments:

Yumiko Tan Your Blogger Princess. All Rights Reserved 2015. Powered by Blogger.

Yumiko on Instagram