Pretty Karaoke with Theme Rooms

/
0 Comments
If you want to experience something different and you love to sing, this special karaoke place is a must not miss! Kstar really makes you feel like a star and also there are lots of Insta-worthy spots for you to capture all your pretty moments! Not only that there are theme room such at the hello kitty, unicorn, doreamon, LINE, galaxy rooms for you to choose from! I just had my birthday celebrated here during march at one of their theme room and by the way I am not sponsored for this by Kstar but I must say I love it!  It inspired me to turn make one of my "future" (As in when I get married one day) room to a karaoke room like this too! Hope to explore more of their theme rooms the next time round! COUNTDOWN to the ending of circuit breaker so that I can go to my favourite places!!! Can't wait! I guess all of you too! Covid, covid go away and never come again! 


Stay safe and we will make it through guys! Let's unite as one human race and fight this! 

YUMIKO


You may also like

No comments:

Yumiko Tan Your Blogger Princess. All Rights Reserved 2015. Powered by Blogger.

Yumiko on Instagram