Covid19: Stay Safe and We Can Do It!

/
0 Comments



It have been a tough time for everyone around the world recently due to the current covid-19 suitation. How have you all been? It's been 3 months down, since April till the  further extension of the circuit breaker. Now we are going into Phase 1 which will follow by Phase 2 & 3 (Recovery Stage). Will there be a further extension of staying at home, no dining out and all retail shop remain closed in Phase 2? We will never know, hopefully not. 

The nature of our company business is essential so compared to those who are wfh (working from home), I am considered fortunate as i am still able to move out of the house but the cons is that I have to work under this staggered hours morning shift arrangement from 7am to 1pm and I have to wake up at 5am in the morning! 

So weekends, what do I normal do if i don't work.. Without this covid thingy, normally on weekends I will be hanging out with my family else bf. But with this covid going on, what I do is watching random cooking, baking, cute (like cosplay, travel, theme cafes, theme parks) channels... Taking random photos, making youtube (theyumik0) and tiktok videos (@yumik0tan)

So the only place now which I can go is the supermarkets and restaurants to takeaway food for lunch or dinner. So at one point, I saw some YouTube channels teaching how to make a orea non-baked cheese cake and I wanted to try making one. Decided to go to the supermarket to check it out. Went to various supermarkets and found out that all the ingredients i needed are alloff the shelves! Damn! I guess I just buy one instead! 😫
















It's ok.. no non-baked cheesecake I still can make my meringues! Are these meringues pretty and cute? Haha!






So beside youtube channels, I watch netflix! These are the recent show that I have been watching .. Hotel DelLuna (i know it's a year ago drama but I rewatch it again), Hi Bye, Mama, Crash Landing On You, Santa Clara Diet, Kingdom and The King (my oppa lee min ho acted in it! Ahh!). He is too handsome since boys before flowers when I first followed him! Prince charming is here! ❤








I have also been spamming myself with my favourite drink! If you are familiar with this mascot, your childhood is amazing! This is the wang wang mascot. Thwy have products like rice crackers which is their famous product ever! Do you also know they sell wang wang milk that comes with different flavours too! These milk drinks are my favourite since young! ♡










Since bubble tea stalls are also not allowed to open during the circuit breaker period, I tried to make myself a green tea with pearl (though this pearl are not the black pearl but better than nothing). But now some bubble tea shops are already open and also I crave for my cafe food so I actually got myself the "best of both worlds".


So what do you guys do during this period of time? Do let me know in the comment box below! :) Let's make life more interesting and stay positive during this period of difficult times for us! 

♡ YUMIKO




You may also like

No comments:

Yumiko Tan Your Blogger Princess. All Rights Reserved 2015. Powered by Blogger.

Yumiko on Instagram